Salah E. El Hafi M.D.
Co Founder / President
Salah E. El Hafi graduated with Honors from University of Paris School of Medicine, France. He then completed training in Paris, France in Internal Medicine and Cardiology and passed French Board Exams. Dr. El Hafi completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Connecticut and then moved to the United States in 1978.
Dr. El Hafi completed training in Cardiology at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and at Tulane University in New Orleans Louisiana and then became an Assistant Professor of Medicine/Cardiology at Tulane University from 1982-1984. He moved to Houston Texas in 1984 and started private Practice at Memorial City Medical Center.
In 1976, Dr. El Hafi married wife Lisa in Paris, France. They have two children and three grandchildren. He enjoys reading, traveling, golf and swimming.
- Co- Founder and President of Comprehensive Heart Care, PA
- Co- Founder and President of Med-Tech Research, LLC
- Officer of the Texas chapter of the American College of Cardiology 2010-2012
- Medical Director of the Cardiac Cath Lab at Memorial Hermann Memorial City 2010-2013.
- Chairman of Bylaws Committee at Memorial Hermann Memorial City 2010- to present.
- Member of the Medical Executive Committee at Memorial Hermann Memorial City. 2010 to present.
- Involved in a Non-Government Organization AMESIP (Association Marocaine Pour Les Enfants en Situation Precaire) that helps homeless and disadvantaged children in Morocco.
- Memorial Herman Physician Network
- Harris County Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology (ACC)
- Texas Chapter of the ACC
Dr. El Hafi is fluent in English, French, Spanish and Arabic.